ABOUT MACON-BIBB COUNTY TENNIS CENTERS
Macon-Bibb County is in the process of bringing you a lot of new and exciting opportunities in tennis facilities, coaching, and programming. There will be several phases over the next few months. We are so excited about the positive happenings underway for the Macon-Bibb tennis community.
John Drew Smith and Tattnall Tennis Centers will be open for play starting Monday, May 4th following these guidelines:
- Tennis and Pickleball is allowed for “open play”, drop ins, and reservations as well as private and small group coaching. All play should have no more than 10 people total- including the coach.
- Play will be spread out to every other court as much as possible.
- Only 3 customers are allowed in the pro shop at a time – follow signs to enter.
- It is preferable to pay with a credit card.
- Please be cognizant to sanitize your hands before and after play and before coming into the pro shop.
- If you are not feeling well or suspect you might have been in contact with the virus, please stay home.
- A daily wipe down and cleaning of surfaces in the pro shop will occur.
- Coaches will wipe down carts and keep wipes or hand gel on each tennis cart.
- Leave the gates to each court open to minimize surface touching.
- Coaches can pick up the balls for clients who would prefer not to – just kindly let us know.
The plan is to open the Randy Stephens Tennis Center beginning in July.
Agape Tennis Academy’s goals are to provide the highest quality of efficiency, management, coaching, programming, and community involvement in the tennis industry. The month of August we will begin using Club Automation which is a wonderful tool that allows our customers to sign up online, view drills, receive emails, invoices, and automates your tennis and customer experience making it more efficient, organized, beneficial, and fun. You can always do things in person or over the phone if that is your preference. We hope that each one of current coaches will chose to join the new team and be a part of the exciting and special things we plan on bringing to the community. Starting June 1st, we will begin regular adult and junior classes, programs, and summer camps- tennis and pickleball. We are all one team.
John Drew Smith
Mon-Thurs: 8:30 AM– 8 PM
Fri: 8:30 AM- 7 PM
Sat: 8:30 AM-1:30 PM
Sun: 1-4 PM
Mon-Thurs: 9 AM – 8 PM
Fri: 9 AM – 7 PM
Your Serve Tennis Pro Shops will be open for retail at both John Drew Smith and Tattnall Square Tennis Centers beginning Monday, June 1st. Your Serve will open at the Randy Stephens Tennis Center in July. Your Serve Tennis Shops have all your tennis and pickleball needs, including shoes, accessories, racquets, paddles, grips, hats, socks, apparel, and more. They are the nation’s top rated tennis shop!
If you have any concerns, questions, or would like to set up a lesson please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-333-5934. RSVP to email@example.com. You can find out more information as we go by visiting www.agapetennisacademy.com or on Facebook @JohnDrewSmithTennisCenter, @TattnallSquare, @AgapeTennisAcademy.