SUMMER 2019 ADULT SCHEDULE
June 1st – July 30th
1.5/HR – $27 1HR – $18
These classes are for players who are new or have little or no match play experience
These players will learn proper technique, rallying abilities, how to keep score, play matches and prepare for USTA and ALTA league teams. Players will develop the skills needed to enjoy the sport for a lifetime.
INTERMEDIATE LOW CLASSES
Must have a 3.0 / B or C level rating or higher and have match play experience
Players will learn match play strategies, increase rallying abilities, learn proper technique, and develop new shots.
Players must be able to:
Sustain a 10-ball rally, have match play experience, consistently get serves in
Must have a 3.5 / B level rating or higher
Players will learn more advanced strategies, proper court movement and positioning, increase rallying abilities, improve proper technique, and develop more options for their games.
Players must be able to:
Sustain a 15-ball rally, use top spin, consistently get serves in
|Mondays||9:00-10:30 A.M. 6:30-8:00 P.M.|
INTERMEDIATE HIGH CLASSES
Must have a 3.75-4.0 / High B level – A level rating
These classes are for players who play 3.75-4.0 / A level tennis or higher. Players will learn advanced
strategies, court movement, positioning, and a multitude of shots and spins in a more intensive and
faster paced learning environment.
Adult drills will periodically be offered on Sundays and communicated ahead of time.
ADULT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- ALTA and USTA League Team Plan
- ALTA and USTA Team Lessons
- Private and Semi-Private Lessons
- In-House Match Play/Challenge Ladder
- Full Class Schedule for All Levels:
- Beginner Ladies
- Stroke of the Week
- Adult Academy A, B, and C Level Players
- Open Doubles Drills
- Men’s Drills
- Cardio Tennis
- Events and Socials Cinco de Mayo, Spring Fling, Wimbeldon Mixer, Parent/Child Tournament
- Mental Toughness Training
ADULT PROGRAM POLICIES
- If a class is full (8:1) and you do not show up after registering, you will be charged for the class.
- In the event of rain or questionable weather conditions, please check your email to see if classes are on or off. Confirm with the front desk that we have the most current email address on file for you. Also check your email spam folders just in case.
- If you have registered and the class is cancelled due to rain or weather, you will receive a credit.
- Low ratio policy: if you are on the only person signed up you will receive a 30-minute private lesson, if two people sign up you will receive a one hour class, and if three or more sign up you will receive the full time. You will pay the drop-in rate for all situations.
- If you do not RSVP for classes, there is no guarantee you will be able to attend the class, so please do your best to RSVP for classes with as much notice as possible.
- Sign up online 24 hours prior to each class to guarantee a spot.
- Please note the specific requirements of each class to determine where you belong.
- Credits will ONLY be issued for rain or weather-related cancellations.
- Check in at the pro shop before going onto the court.
- Some classes might be subject to change during ALTA/USTA seasons.
- Notifications will be made if changes are necessary.