JOHN DREW SMITH TENNIS CENTER SUMMER 2020 ADULT SCHEDULEHONESTY • EXCELLENCE • ATTITUDE • RESPONSIBILITY • TEAMWORK
SUMMER 2020 ADULT SCHEDULE
June 1ST – JULY 31ST
Advanced, Intermediate, Intermediate Low, Beginner
1HR – $15 1.5HR – $22
Must have a minimum of 4.0 / A rating or higher
These classes are for players who play 4.0 level tennis or higher. Players will learn advanced strategies, court movement, positioning, and a multitude of shots and spins in a more intensive and faster paced learning environment.
Must have a 3.5-4.0 rating or higher
These classes are for players who play 3.5 level tennis or higher. Players will learn more advanced strategies, proper court movement and positioning, increase rallying abilities, improve proper technique, and develop more options for their games.
Players must be able to:
Sustain a 15-ball rally, use top spin, consistently get serves in
|Saturdays||10:30 AM-12:00 PM|
These classes are for players who are new or have little or no match play experience
These classes are for beginning/advanced beginner level players who are looking to learn and improve. These players will learn proper technique, rallying abilities, how to keep score, play matches and prepare for USTA and ALTA league teams. Players will develop the skills needed to enjoy the sport for a lifetime.
- RSVP to Johndrew@agapetennisacademy.com to guarantee spot
- Classes must have a minimum of 3 students
- Drop-ins for classes will be allowed if minimum number of students has been met
- Credits will be issued for weather-related cancellations
- Pro Shop will email cancellations and updates on adult program classes
- Some classes might be subject to change during USTA seasons